There are many things women do for their personal hygiene and panty liners are one among them. They look very much like a sanitary pad, with some minor differences like size, thickness and also they are less absorbent. But these are not used for periods like we do with the sanitary pads. You will be using the panty liners for excess vaginal discharge or to keep yourself safe during the period spotting. Vaginal discharge is very common for every women, but when it is excess you will have problem with it. It will cause irritation, itchy and wet as well. It is not advisable to use sanitary pads on a regular or daily use, and this is where the panty liners come into use. They are very useful and helpful for every women.
Benefits of Panty Liners:
There are several benefits that you will be able to enjoy when you are using the good quality panty liners. Here are some of the benefits of using panty liners:
- Any additional vaginal discharge will be absorbed by the panty liners and they will help in keeping you dry and feel fresh. That means, you will stay comfortable for the whole day.
- When there is moisture is retained for a very long time, then there are chances of getting infections. Hence using a panty liner can help in staying away from the infections and keep you safe.
- During the last days of your menstrual cycle, there will be a slight spotting or bleeding. When the flow is not heavy, you don’t need the sanitary pads that you use regularly for your periods. A panty liner is very useful for such days.
- A panty liner is very helpful in maintaining your intimate hygiene. You will be able to remain healthy and fresh with the help of a panty liner.
- After the delivery, a woman will have bleeding for at least four to eight weeks. During the starting weeks, the bleeding is going to be heavy, but as the time passes, it gets lighter and hence you will need just a panty liner.
- If you have a habit of using menstrual cups or tampons, then it is very easy to use them. But if you are using them for the first time, then it is always good to have another layer of safety. As the panty liners are thinner than sanitary pads, it is always safe to use them along with menstrual cups or tampons.
So, this was about the panty liners and some of the benefits that you will be able to enjoy when you start using them. But there are many other uses of panty liners. Different people use them in different ways and hence the list of benefits is too big. So, pick the right panty liners and start using them today. You will be able to enjoy all its benefits only once you start using it. They are available in different sizes and with different scents to keep you more happy while you are using them.